Every man that is born of a woman is born into trouble that is why we cry at birth and are silent in death – Femi Adediran, 2020
It becomes tougher because it’s about to get better – Femi Adediran, 2020
The wisest thing to do when you are troubled is to Pray! – Femi Adediran, 2020
The most admired, the “seemingly most beautiful” sometimes are the most troubled – Femi Adediran, 2020
Nobody has a better life than you have because we all are “as beautiful as our many troubles” – Femi Adediran, 2020
The earlier you stop pity party, the faster you will find your way out of trouble – Femi Adediran, 2020
Every man that is born of a woman is born into trouble that is why we cry at birth and are silent in death. The earlier we realize that the sun will not always be bright, the easier it gets. Every day of our life comes with its own package of trouble
- We become troubled when feel at loss, out of control, out of grip and incapacitated
- We are troubled because we are in transition and not sure of our destination
- We are troubled because we feel blank and confused
- We are troubled because our peace is threatened
- We are troubled because our best kept secret “leaks”
- We are troubled because we are worried about uncertainties
- We are troubled because “we need to pay attention”
- We are troubled because we are at a “dead end”, “The road is closed!”.
Sometimes our trouble are so abstract that we can’t even lay our hands on it. Most things that trouble us cannot be expressed in words. We all will go through the valley of shadow death so we can appreciate the mountain of the brightness of life. Sometimes we do not appreciate good times until we have been through bad times.
Troubled times are dark lonely times. A troubled soul is a lonely soul even where there is company. The most admired, the “seemingly most beautiful” sometimes are the most troubled. Nobody has a better life than you have because we all are “as beautiful as our many troubles”. New phases in our life are often preceded by some kind of trouble.
It becomes tougher because it’s about to get better. Your trouble is as much as the beauty of your next level. To get to the next level, you must overcome the devil disguising as your trouble at this level. There’s so much pain during labour because a new life is on the way.
No pain, no gain. Every trouble carries with it a seed – a seed of greatness. Your troubles are meant to prepare you for your next phase of assignments in life…You had better thank God for “dirty dishes”. Every trouble is an alteration in direction. Your troubles are pointing you in a direction and your attention to something, be sensitive.
Troubles will either sharpen or deaden your sensitivity, the choice is yours. You can either pay attention or become distracted in trouble. If it troubles you, it is because you can handle it. God will not allow you go through what you cannot handle. One interesting thing about trouble is that it makes you humble. No matter how troubled you are, if you will maintain your excitement and keep your confidence, you can come out of it. Do not make your trouble your logo. And do not forget that our troubles are transient and temporary
When You Are Troubled:
- Be calm to know why you are troubled. The earlier you stop pity party, the faster you will find your way out of trouble
- Blame nobody. Point no accusing finger. Everyone and everything in your trouble is “instrumental”.
- Take responsibility.
- Be wary of offence.
- Don’t get bitter
- There’s always a solution, there is always a way out find it
- Don’t be too proud to ask for help
Your trouble is as big as the space you give it in your life. Call your mum if she is still alive, mothers know how to calm troubled souls. The wisest thing to do when you are troubled is to Pray!
Femi Adediran…olufire Naani
Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and Facebook handles:
Life Empowerment And Access Codes