The Laughing Gas
Inspiration & Motivation

The “Laughing Gas”

Be unique, perfection is a mirage. Laugh your heart out – Femi Adediran, September 2021.

Even the laughing Gas, Nitrous oxide is used before medical and dental procedures as a sedative. It helps to relieve anxiety before the procedure and allow patient to relax. Life is “overpacked” with too many anxious and painful moments, the “laughing Gas” will help you prevent the stress of anxiety and you become relaxed even in the web of pain – Femi Adediran, September 2021.

Life is designed simple, until men invent “complexity and complication” – Femi Adediran, September 2021.

Dont be the last person to laugh, be the first and then continue, there is no better way to live life to the fullest – Femi Adediran, September 2021.

Every man who knows how to make a woman laugh has won 90% of “the battle”, the remaining 10% is whether the woman actually “know how to laugh” – Femi Adediran, September 2021.

Dont become so serious that laughter looks strange on your face. Those who are truly serious are in the graveyard! – Femi Adediran, September 2021.

You must love yourself enough to find the humorous side of life because life itself is funny from beginning to the end. Don’t miss the show! – Femi Adediran, September 2021.


Even the laughing Gas, Nitrous oxide is used before medical and dental procedures as a sedative. It helps to relieve anxiety before the procedure and allow patient to relax. Life is “overpacked” with too many anxious and painful moments, the “laughing Gas” will help you prevent the stress of anxiety and you become relaxed even in the web of pain.

Do you really want to grow old fast? Then, stop laughing! You must love yourself enough to find the humorous side of life because life itself is funny from beginning to the end. Don’t miss the show!

Life is designed simple, until men invent “complexity and complication”. Find the humorous side of everything. There is no better antidote against depression.

The Laughing GasBefore any one laugh at you, laugh at yourself, be the number one comedian in your own life, it is called freedom.

It is easy to “conquer” anybody who does not know how to laugh. The winners’ tonic is laughter.

Life is funny, life is enjoyed being funny. Your first option in every situation is to laugh and your last option is to laugh. It works like magic.

Most people dont know how to laugh, the reason why people who know how to laugh are the envy of the society, “what the hell makes him happy all the time?” Become a celebrity, laugh!

Laughter makes life beautiful!

If you will learn nothing, learn to laugh. Dont be the last person to laugh, be the first and then continue, there is no better way to live life to the fullest.

To get serious, get funny. Even in death, find a way to laugh!

Nobody loves the company of sad people. Those who laughs never lack friends. Be the happy one.The Laughing Gas

Mood swings and we can swing mood. Its up to us to swing in the direction of laughter.

Every man who knows how to make a woman laugh has won 90% of “the battle”, the remaining 10% is whether the woman actually “know how to laugh”.

Be unique, perfection is a mirage. Laugh your heart out.

Dont become so serious that laughter looks strange on your face. Those who are truly serious are in the graveyard!

When we laugh, things truly gets better.

Laughing sometimes makes us look stupid, but laughter is the wisdom of the ages. Be wise. Laugh.

Femi Adediran…olufire Naani
Olufire@gmail.com
+16822461110
Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Facebook handles:
Life Empowerment And Access Codes

Please Share on Social Media

47 thoughts on “The “Laughing Gas”

  1. whoah this blog is excellent i love reading your articles. Keep up the good work! You know, many people are looking around for this info, you could aid them greatly.

  2. Having read this I thought it was really informative. I appreciate you spending some time and energy to put this article together. I once again find myself personally spending a significant amount of time both reading and commenting. But so what, it was still worthwhile!|

  3. It’s truly a nice and helpful piece of info. I’m satisfied that you shared this useful information with us.
    Please stay us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

  4. Hello there! This blog post could not be written much better! Reading through this article reminds me of my previous roommate! He constantly kept talking about this. I most certainly will send this article to him. Fairly certain he’s going to have a very good read. I appreciate you for sharing!|

  5. Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your blog and in accession capital to assert that I acquire in fact enjoyed account your blog posts. Anyway I will be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently quickly.|

  6. fantastic submit, very informative. I’m wondering why the other experts of this sector don’t understand this. You must continue your writing. I’m sure, you have a huge readers’ base already!|

  7. Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and help others like you helped me.|

  8. Howdy! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a team of volunteers and starting a new project in a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us useful information to work on. You have done a wonderful job!|

  9. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I will be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again very soon!|

  10. After checking out a few of the blog articles on your web site, I honestly appreciate your technique of blogging. I saved it to my bookmark webpage list and will be checking back soon. Take a look at my web site too and tell me how you feel.|

  11. We are a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your website offered us with helpful information to work on. You’ve performed a formidable task and our entire community will probably be grateful to you.|

  12. I’ve been exploring for a little bit for any high quality articles or weblog posts on this sort of house . Exploring in Yahoo I eventually stumbled upon this site. Reading this info So i’m satisfied to show that I’ve a very just right uncanny feeling I discovered exactly what I needed. I such a lot indisputably will make certain to do not overlook this web site and give it a glance on a continuing basis.|

  13. You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be actually something that I think I would never understand. It seems too complex and extremely broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!|

  14. Having read this I believed it was rather informative. I appreciate you spending some time and effort to put this content together. I once again find myself personally spending a lot of time both reading and commenting. But so what, it was still worth it!|

  15. I’m extremely inspired along with your writing talents as neatly as with the layout in your blog. Is this a paid subject or did you modify it yourself? Anyway keep up the excellent quality writing, it’s uncommon to see a great weblog like this one nowadays..|

  16. You’re so awesome! I do not suppose I have read anything like this before. So great to discover somebody with a few genuine thoughts on this subject. Seriously.. thanks for starting this up. This web site is something that is required on the internet, someone with some originality!|

  17. Awesome blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere? A design like yours with a few simple adjustements would really make my blog jump out. Please let me know where you got your design. With thanks|

  18. I really love your website.. Great colors & theme. Did you make this amazing site yourself? Please reply back as I’m hoping to create my very own blog and want to know where you got this from or exactly what the theme is called. Cheers!|

  19. Hello there! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a team of volunteers and starting a new project in a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us beneficial information to work on. You have done a extraordinary job!|

  20. I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you make this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you? Plz reply as I’m looking to design my own blog and would like to find out where u got this from. cheers|

  21. You really make it appear really easy along with your presentation however I find this matter to be really something that I believe I’d by no means understand. It sort of feels too complicated and extremely extensive for me. I’m taking a look ahead to your subsequent put up, I will try to get the hold of it!|

  22. I was recommended this website by way of my cousin. I’m no longer positive whether this put up is written by him as no one else recognize such special approximately my problem. You’re incredible! Thank you!|

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Femi Adediran E-Book Store Now Live! Please Check at the Store. Thank You for your Patronage!

X
error: Content is protected !!