Any man can “form busy” but when the mind is idle, we are only busy doing nothing – Femi Adediran, 2020
Your hands are able to move very fast. Your legs are able to run with exceptional speed but the direction is in your mind – Femi Adediran, 2020
An idle mind is the devil’s workshop – Femi Adediran, 2020
Mind in motion is life in motion…Your life can only be engaged when your mind is engaged – Femi Adediran, 2020
The stronger your mind, the better you can cope. Strength to cope with life challenges can only be from within – from the mind – Femi Adediran, 2020
The most powerful “organ of your body” is your mind. This is the control room of your life. It is a good thing to pray but prayer only works where the mind is not a “prey”. Your hands are able to move very fast, Your legs are able to run with exceptional speed but the direction is in your mind. Your life can only follow the direction of your mind.
Mind in motion is life in motion. Your life can only be engaged when your mind is engaged. Any man can “form busy” but when the mind is idle, we are only busy doing nothing. A man can be “physically engaged” but destiny engagement is mind engagement. An idle mind is the devil’s workshop. You must keep your mind fit and actively engaged “with the right things” if you must run effectively, the race of life.
Physical muscle can only last so long when the mind is muscle weak. Physical muscle be important but a man with “strong mind muscle” will perform better in “the fight of life” than a man who only fights his battle with his “physical muscle”. Our mind must be constantly exercised in the things that are “productive” if we must experience better results in life
- An unexercised mind will become weak, tired and ineffective
- An unexercised mind will attract every wrong thing possible.
- An unexercised mind can only gather dirt and dusts
- An unexercised mind gets tired easily
- An unexercised mind can only result in weak life performance
We must be able to exercise our mind in the things that makes for life and living. The stronger your mind, the better you can cope. Strength to cope with life challenges can only be from within…From the mind
How To Exercise your mind
- Allow your imagination to run wild on positive things. Imagine the best possible. Do this constantly. Your life will be tuned to receive “good things” as your mind gets stronger with imagination even amidst life chaos
- Meditate on good things to enrich your thought life positively. You can actually shut out negative thoughts when you mediate for so long on good things of life
- Memorize for life application. Memorize good stuffs and keep them at heart. Whatever is in your mind will soon show in your life
- Read Books. Don’t just read the “easy ones”. Read the “hard ones” so you can develop your mind muscle and life can come to you easy
Engage in intellectual and intelligent discussion. It will build up your mind. You not be a “talented writer”. Getting engaged in writing once in a while will build your mind muscle. Find time to engage children in life discussion. It will amaze you that your mind will become infused with a fresh energy as you see “Children’s perspective” of life. We must be careful not to exercise our mind in negativity as negative mind set can only produce negative life set
We become stronger to face life battles as we exercise our mind
Femi Adediran…olufire Naani
Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Facebook handles:
Life Empowerment And Access Codes